The information on all pages relating to Bywell Parish Council is provided by them
Parish Council Meetings
Bywell Parish Council meets every two months, usually on the 3rd Wednesday in the month,
at 7pm at Newton and Bywell Community Hall.
Newton and Bywell residents are welcome to attend and all meetings are open to the public.
In 2018 these will be held on Wednesday
16th Jan; 21st March; (Tuesday) 22nd May; 18th July;
19th Sept. and 21st Nov.
Notices regarding forthcoming meetings are published in advance and placed on the three
Community noticeboards as well as being highlighted on the website.
The next meeting of Bywell Parish Council
will be held on
Wednesday 16 January 7pm
- Declarations of interest – for members to declare in particular any pecuniary interest in a subsequent item.
- To approve the minutes from the meeting of 21st November 2018 (previously circulated)
- Matters arising not elsewhere on the Agenda.
- A69 proposals – update following recent meetings
- NCC – Consultation on parking charges in selected car parks
- Reports: a) from the Chairman; b) County Councillor; c) from Cllr Rutherford.
- Planning: 18/03423/FUL – retrospective application re vent canopy at Meadows Nursery – Granted permission;
18/02744/FUL - Conversion at Newton Fell Farm to dwelling plus door – Granted permission;
18/02745/LBC – Listed building consent re above application – Granted permission
18/03543/FUL – Conversion to 5 dwellings with access and parking for agricultural buildings north of Shaw House Cottages;
Verbal update on enforcement issues re Meadows Nursery and Tofts Cottages houses.
- To note the list of correspondence – to be tabled
- Parish Plan
- Finance: a) To note the balance for the current month
- b) To decide on precept for 2019/20
- c) To approve the payments – circulated previously.
- Date of next meeting: Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 7.00pm
Time is allocated on the agenda for public participation at all Parish Council meetings (up to 15 minutes in total) when residents can address the Parish Council or Councillors on any relevant issue. The Annual Meeting is held in May of each year, when the Chairman is elected andthe Annual Report of the Parish Council presented.
May 2018, AGM 2018
Copies of the minutes of meetings for 2013-2016 can be found here. Minutes held prior to September 2012, which are public documents, are available on request from the Parish Clerk.
Please contact Monica Anderton, Parish Clerk, if you require any further information about Parish Council meetings.